Six20 North 3rd Street
About Six20 North 3rd Street
PRDC Properties is proud to open The Condos at SIX20 N 3rd St! Tucked away in the heart of Northern Liberties, this nine home boutique style condo building will be everything you are looking for. Pull into the private access garage and take the elevator to your floor. Then, enter in to your sun soaked home brilliantly designed by the premier architect, Atrium Design Group, in Philadelphia. A few fine features include high end stainless steel appliances, hardwood throughout, Imported kitchens and bathrooms and sound speakers wired throughout. This will be everything you are looking for inside and out. Call or message for more details. Once available, these special homes will be gone!
- 1-3 Beds
- Secure Parking
- From $399k
- 5 Units Remain
- Harwood flooring throughout entire home
- 7’ solid single panel modern interior doors
- Speakers throughout each unit – Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen
- Spacious closets with ventilated vinyl shelving
- Satin Nickel Passage Door Lever Interior door hardware throughout
- 3 1/2 “ window and door trim, 6” baseboards throughout
DESIGNER BATHROOM INCLUSIONS
- Owner’s bath with an oversized tiled shower (bench seat where applicable), solid surface countertop and double bowl wall mounted vanity
- All vanities will be wall hung from Fresca with solid surface countertops
- Grohe® plumbing fixtures for all showers and tubs
- Coordinating towel bar and toilet paper holders
- Oversized ceramic tile flooring in all baths
- Mirrors above all sinks
DESIGNER KITCHEN STANDARDS
- Imported, custom cabinets
- Silestone waterfall countertops (white) with a fully tiled backsplash
- Square Single bowl stainless steel under mount sink with garbage disposal
- Stainless steel single lever faucet with integrated pull out sprayer
- Oversized Kitchen island with counter height seating
- Quality Stainless Steel Thermador appliances including “Energy Star” dishwasher, vent hood, Gas cook top, refrigerator, self-cleaning oven and microwave
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- All copper and cast iron plumbing
- Jeldwen casement windows – 2500 series – aluminum exteriors, low “E” glass
- TPO roof system with Trex overlay
- Advanced fire suppression sprinkler system in each home
- Interconnected smoke detectors in each home
- Smart homes pre-wired
- 200 amp electrical service
- Interior elevator
- Roof deck on upper units; all other units have exterior balconies
ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN STANDARDS
- High efficiency gas forced air heat & central air conditioning
- Insulated and weather-stripped fire-rated Aluminum exterior doors with adjustable threshold
- “Energy Star” Home
- 50 gallon gas water heater
- Standing Metal Seam/Aluminum Metal Siding combination facades
- Frost-free hose bib located in covered parking spaces
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets conveniently located
- Secured entry with video intercom
- Condo fee includes: Exterior façade, common area maintenance, sidewalks, trash removal, snow removal, required landscaping, management fee, external insurance. (Upper unit homeowners are responsible for the roof deck) All homeowners are responsible for windows and exterior doors.
- All underground utilities; phone, cable, electric, gas lines, public sewer and water
OPTIONS AND CUSTOMIZING
- Customized home selections available through our onsite design center
How to Buy at Six20 North 3rd
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
- Builder’s 1-year Home Warranty Program
Inclusions/standard features are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors and omissions.
Realtor Cooperation Policy
PRDC Properties welcomes Buyer Broker cooperation. In order to be recognized, your Realtor must accompany you on your first visit to the sales center.
A $1,000 refundable deposit reserves a lot for a maximum of 7 days. The purpose of this deposit period is to allow you time to review all of our documents in the deposit packet prior to signing the agreement of sale.
Deposit Policy for Quick Delivery Homes
A $1,000 refundable deposit reserves a lot for a maximum of TWO (2) days. You will receive a deposit packet to review our documents prior to signing the agreement of sale.
ONCE THE AGREEMENT OF SALE IS SIGNED BY BOTH THE BUYER AND THE SELLER, THE DEPOSIT MONIES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Agreement of Sale
At the signing of the Agreement of Sale 10% of the Total Sale Price is due to PRDC Properties. The deposit monies will be held in an escrow account until settlement. The on-site New Homes Sales Specialist will order title insurance, unless you request otherwise in writing within 10 days of the signing of the Agreement.
Colors and Options
Within 10 days after signing the agreement of sale options should be finalized. You should familiarize yourself with the option booklet you received prior to your first visit to the Sales Center.
FIRST: Contact the SIX20 Sales Agent to set up your initial appointment. This initial meeting will be to review all available options and to begin/finalize selections for your new home. These meetings typically last 1-2 hours.
SECOND: During the time between your initial and final meetings, you will meet with the flooring and electrical contractors to make you selections. Any payments due for upgrade must be paid in full
directly to the vendor at the time of ordering.
THIRD: You will have the FINAL appointment with our Design Coordinator. This appointment is to finalize ALL of your selections. Any changes made after the selections are finalized will incur additional expense or be denied. One hundred percent (100%) of selection balance is due at this appointment.
Within 5 days after signing the agreement of sale, you must make application for mortgage. Call our Preferred Lender for current financing specials.
Scheduling for Settlement
A firm settlement date will be scheduled for approximately 8-10 weeks after drywall. You will be called & sent written notice.
You will have a pre-settlement inspection of your home approximately 3 days before settlement. Your New Homes Sales Specialist will contact you with this date at the same time you are contacted for firm settlement. Any items that are not satisfactory will be corrected if not prior to settlement, then shortly thereafter.
90 Day Punch List
Once you are living in your new home keep a list of items that may need to be addressed in the home. Refer to the Warranty Manual to verify what is and is not covered under our warranty. Ninety days (90) after settlement, please send this list by certified mail to: PRDC Properties ATTN: Service Department PO Box 750, Spring House, PA 19477. A representative will contact you regarding this final list.
Explore More Properties
- New: Regent Row
- Liberty Square
- Julius Farm
- Cinnaminson Hill
- SIX20 N 3rd
- Deerfield Estates
- The Waves (Sold Out)
- 1033 Leithgow St. (Sold Out)
- 1005 N. 3rd St. (Sold Out)
- Fairmount East (Sold Out)
- Bedford Place (Sold Out)
- Parkview (Sold Out)
- Wallace East (Sold Out)
- 613 North 5th St. (Sold Out)
- Fairmount West (Sold Out)
- Wallace West (Sold Out)
- Twelve40 (Sold Out)